Chance me at Macalester

I am currently a senior and I am planning to apply ED1. My grades as of now aren’t that good. I have 2 A’s and 3 B’s in my 10th grade report card. I’m in the IB diploma and my current predicted score is about a 31 out of 45. I got a 1360 on my SAT but i’m writing it again in October and hopefully I will get above a 1400. Do I have a chance??

this is not really enough information for anyone to give you good advice. What is your W/UW GPA? ECs? Improving your SAT would be very helpful. Not sure MAC will look at your expected IB scores unless you volunteer them (31/45 I would not volunteer them).

My school doesn’t give GPA. I have good ECs. I am an international Basketball Player for another country(Even thought i’m a citizen of USA) and I participated in the student government all 4 years of my high school. I also volunteered in two major NGOs. In terms of my grades, they are not that good. In 11th grade I suffered through clinical depression which affected my grades. I included that in my common app as they asked about it, Do I have a chance?