Chance me at UW or UMich based on my current offers

I got deferred from UMich on 1/27 and am still waiting for UW Seattle. My current offers are listed below. Can you predict my decisions at UW and UMich as a public health/neuro major? I haven’t really received any rejections. Just two deferrals the CAP offer at UT Austin (Texans will know what I am talking about)

Currently, these are the colleges I hope will accept me, but I know it’s a reach specifically for UMich. I’m concerned about not receiving direct admission into my major at UW.

• Texas A&M (didn’t receive scholarships but got around 13K in grants because cuz pell grant recipient - I know it’s irrelevant, but whatever :sob:)

• UNT + excellence scholar (24K/4 years)

• UTD + 6k per year

• UMD + presidential scholarship (50k/4 years)

• UMass Amherst + chancellors scholarship (16k per academic school year)

UMD is a GREAT get. But I assume not affordable if you are a Pell recipient. The same will be for Michigan and Washington so in that regard a decision likely won’t matter.

I wouldn’t want to predict you for two reasons though :

1. You’ll know soon enough

2. You said nothing about yourself other than schools you were admitted to.

Good luck.

2 Likes

So no one will have any clue since you didn’t list anything about you like unweighted GPA, stats, Ap courses, etc etc and even if we knew it would just be a guess. Michigan is $72,000 and goes up for your last two years. They are not good with oos merit.

Go to your most affordable option. It’s what you do on campus not the name of the school.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.