Chance Me: CA resident, 3.71 UW, 4.18W, 4.21 UCGPA, 1540, first gen, for History

I have NO desire to convince you to consider any university, CSU, or otherwise. I think it’s a waste of anyone’s genuine effort here.

The problem lies in the fact that you’re asking for feedback on your college application process and then proceed to offend many of the very people you are seeking help from.

I think the concept “tone deaf” aptly sums up your problem. Your inability to read the audience, learn from well meaning mentors, and manage your insecurity (low self esteem?) are breathtaking.

I have friends and colleagues from Every single universities you want to apply to. None of them carry that boulder size chip on the shoulder as you do.

I think going to community college would do you tremendous good and help you grow up a bit.

2 Likes

If this is the case, then you need not be concerned about getting into a highly selective college at all, in that schools in the QS top-100 may have acceptance rates greater than 50%.

I am also applying to 5 universities in the UK. Top 100 as well.

I think you need to understand every single person has different circumstances and vastly different situations. I do not think things are appropriate to others will suit me well. I hope you understand that everyone has different opinions and that even though I disagree with your suggestions, I do not mean to offend you. This is not a great attitude of you when you get offended every time someone disagree with you. Take it with a grain of salt.

Whoa nice backpedal. While this may be true, your original statement was:

1 Like

You just proved my point about being tone deaf.

I am not offended at all. I lived long enough to not be perturbed by people’s insecurities.

I am only on this thread because I like to be entertained by slow motion train wreck.

Please do carry on.

I’m not in a mood trying to deal with salty, vulgar people today. I genuinely hope to see you soon

And yes the QS rankings is a part of my decision not to apply to cal states and also another part is because of the prestige and not being top 100 on QS. Those two reasons are interconnected.

Closing thread since OP doesn’t seem open to constructive feedback and many posts have violated our “friendly and welcoming place” rule.

11 Likes