Chance me: College of Pamplin

Hey everyone! I am looking for anyone that could give me there view on my chances of being granted admission at Virginia Tech’s Business College of Pamplin. I have a 3.64 GPA and a 1680 SAT with a combined scored of 1090. My composite score for the ACT is 25. I am a heavily involved club soccer player, I am going into my fourth year of high school soccer and will be granted the captaincy for this season. My main courses this year are AP Statistics, AP Psychology, Physics, regular History and English. Since I am applying for the business school, I added a résumé which was revised by my English teacher. I know that it’s going to he a stretch, but I am hopeful I can be admitted. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for potentially helping me out!

I found out that i got into pamplin today. I have a 3.78 weighted gpa, and a 27 act composite score. I’m a member of the national honor society, business honor society, and mathematics honor society. I’m in 3 clubs, i’ve played soccer since freshman year (captain senior year), and done track since junior year. I’ll have completed 7 AP’s after graduating. I also submitted a resume, so there is definitely hope for you! Btw I’m OOS. Good luck!!!

@senior922 wow congratulations!! I guess my stats are somewhat similar to yours, of course not as good, but I’m still hopeful! I submitted a resume as well so hopefully that works in my favor like it did for you!