When did you apply: 9/17/16
When did you get your UIN: 9/19/16
When did you receive your admission decision: Still waiting
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Review Admit
Major/College of Choice: College of Education
Did you get in: Still in review
Class Rank: 194/827 (top 25%)
GPA: 6.2 out of 7, weighted
SAT: 1200 new sat (610 math, 590 english)
ACT: 23

Three excellent essays and 2 letters of recommendation (1 from a teacher and 1 personal reference).

Attended Texas A&M camp for future educators last summer and received a letter of recommendation from Assistant Director Recruitment and Scholarships College of Education and Human Development at Texas A&M.

Involved in a lot of activities, NHS, Key Club, cheerleading, track, TAFE, Senior Women, etc. and well over 50 hours community service.

Your stats match those of people who get into the Blinn Team program. I expect you will get offered Blinn Team and if you are really lucky the Gateway Program.

Thanks so much! Praying I get offered at least Blinn Team. I really want Gateway. Do you know if you have to live on the campus in the summer if you get Gateway? Is hard to get into a nicer dorm if you get offered Gateway since you are one of the last to apply for housing?

I think the Gateway kids live in one dorm together. ???

My son’s first assigned roommate was in Gateway, he was in the commons. I don’t think everyone is in the commons. Sadly he didn’t make the grades needed to continue in the Fall, so we never met him in person.

@AGmomx2 Oh no! I’m so sorry!! All of that work to get that far!!

@kaydeeloo AGmomx2 was referring to the roommate who was in Gateway not making the grades to be admitted for fall. Gateway is a provisional program over the summer, and if completed satisfactorily according to guidelines, the student is offered full admissions to College Station campus. Since the assigned roommate didn’t make his grades, he was gone by the time AGmomx2’s son arrived in fall.