Chance me for all UC's?

im a california resident - Indian, female, high income, I go to one of the top 20 schools in CA

Stats-
GPA: UC GPA - 4.04, UW GPA 3.7 (oof), Weighted is 4.3 but UC’s cap
Ap’s taken - 4 (Calc AB, Bio, US History, Psych - got all 5’s, and im taking 5 ap’s senior yr)
Honors taken - 4 (precalc, Chem)
ACT - 33 (34 english, 35 math, 33 reading, 30 science)
SAT Math II - 760
SAT Chem - 780
SAT Bio - 790

EC’s-
-Officer in my school’s DECA and Speech and Debate club – won several regional and state comps in both that I can put down ig
-Worked for 2 summers as a camp counselor
-Art, have had my work featured in several district shows, won awards
-Have over 100 hrs of community service
-guitar, but just for fun, no accolades or anything

Major: prob some kind of business/econ major but maybe bio

I know that UCLA and UCB are long shots, but what are my chances for the rest of the UC’s ??

Some UC statistical data which should help gauge your chances. Stats alone will get you into or rejected but UC’s tend to be very GPA focused. The data below does not take into account the subjective portion of your application: Essays and EC’s.

UC’s will consider all GPA’s: Unweighted, Capped weighted and Fully Weighted.

You have competitive test scores, good EC’s, but GPA is slightly below average for the majority of the campuses. The UC’s continue to get more competitive each year so find 2 safety schools that you would love to attend. Best of luck.

2018 Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19 capped weighted and not major specific:
UCB: 10%
UCLA: 9%
UCSD: 34%
UCSB: 38%
UCD: 41%
UCI: 38%
UCSC: 70%
UCR: 84%
UCM: 95%

2018 UC capped weighted GPA averages:
UCB: 4.23
UCLA: 4.23
UCSD: 4.16
UCSB: 4.13
UCI: 4.13
UCD: 4.11
UCSC: 3.96
UCR: 3.81
UCM: 3.71

25th - 75th percentiles for ACT:
UCB: 30-35
UCLA: 31-35
UCSD: 28-34
UCSB: 28-34
UCD: 26-33
UCI: 26-33
UCSC: 26-32
UCR: 22-30
UCM: 19-26

Safety: UCM
Target schools: UCR/UCSC.
Slight Reach schools: UCI/UCD/UCSB
Reach schools: UCSD/UCLA/UCB

you will be a strong applicant at UCSC, UCR and UCM. UCSB, UCD and UCI will be a coin toss and the others, less likely than that. That said you should apply to all of those that interest you. Your stats aren’t out of range for any of the UCs and compelling application could just get you in.

Also apply to SDSU as a safety.
Good luck.