Chance me for conditional transfer program at Georgia Tech

Hello! So I am aware of how tough admission is for freshman year at Georgia Tech but I want to know my chances of getting the conditional transfer pathway when I apply. I have no idea how selective they are for this

I go to GSMST-It is a really tough STEM school in Gwinnett
GA resident
My dad is a Georgia Tech Alumni
GPA: 3.3-3.4 (I know its low and why I wont get admission)
APs: AP Bio, AP Stat, AP World, APUSH, AP Gov, AP Calc, AP Comp Sci, AP lit, AP Macro, AP Micro
ACT: 34
Extra Curriculars: 200+ volunteers hours, Nonprofit youth group member, dance for 10+ years, piano for 10+ years, school representative for dem organization

I think all children of alumni are offered the conditional transfer pathway.

Do you know if you have to apply for early admission to receive this or will you also get it for regular admission

In years past it has been offered to both. It is also pretty much a guaranteed admit, although they will not say that, if you satisfy the minimum GPA and entrance requirements. It will be interesting to see if this is still the case as they offered many more transfer pathways this year than normal. This year‘s condition of pathway admission, unlike years past, requires you to start in the summer of 2022.

Also in years past you were not only offered it if you were not admitted, but also waitlisted students who qualified for it were offered it as well. My son is in that boat, so we will see if he gets offered the pathway or not. Good thing to have in his back pocket, although he’s very happy with his current choice.