<p>International student</p>

<p>Sat - 1800 (650 math)</p>

<p>Academics - (we use marks out of hundred) </p>

<p>9th -82%
10th -87%
11th -68%</p>

<p>ECs - U-18 District Tennis Winner for three years in a row.</p>

<p>School Soccer team for 2 years.</p>

<p>Worked at Emirates Techno Casting as an engineering intern for for 2 months.(world's 5th largest steel casting company)</p>

<p>yeah thats about it.</p>

<p>what do you guys think.. ??</p>

<p>To me, your chances are not good. That 68% is basically failing. Your SAT is at best slightly above average. I’d say your chances aren’t good, but basically, if you don’t apply your chances are zero. So, prove me wrong, apply, and get accepted. Good luck.</p>

<p>bump… anyone??</p>

<p>@Balthezar
I’m from India ,Academics is pretty intense comparitively and 65% is actually average and 35% is pass.</p>

<p>bump…</p>

<p>Your SAT score is actually in the upper range of most applicants. The mid-50% range is 1500-1860. I think you have a chance. Good luck!</p>

<p>thanks… …any1 else?</p>

<p>I say Purdue is a Low Match for you.</p>

<p>Chance back?
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/859569-chance-virginia-tech-georgia-tech.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/859569-chance-virginia-tech-georgia-tech.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>thanks… anybody else</p>

<p>considering your from India haha id say you got a good shot man. i know how tough academics is in india. i say you got a good shot. just hope the person look at your application also knows how tough academics is in india :P</p>

<p>thanks… anyone else??</p>

<p>68% in 11th in India is rather decent. (Assuming you study science) Contrary to what Balthezer says, your 11th marks are probably in the top 30% of Indian applicants to Purdue.</p>

<p>Well, if a 68% from India is as good as the other posters are saying, I’m assuming that the admissions officers familiar with that will be evaluating your application. An 1800 SAT tanslates to an ACT Score of 26. That places you in the middle 50% range of all Purdue students, but from your internship above in engineering, I’m assuming that you’re looking to get into Purdue’s College of Engineering. I don’t see those specific statistics published, but I’m assuming that they are more stringent than the overall population. I’d say the 1800 places you on the lower end of accepted applicants in that respect.</p>

<p>You keep bumping the post for some reason, but I really think patience is in order here. When did you submit your application and all supporting materials? Is your application ready for review? What does it say in the Online Application Status Check? Have you called Purdue Admissions and gotten an estimate of how long it will take them to review your application and arrive at a decision? They ought to be able to provide a ballpark estimate in that respect.</p>

<p>Just wait for the decision…Patience…And, again, good luck.</p>

<p>@balthezar, yeah i’ve submitted my app and it says that the application is under review. The admissions office said that on an average it takes 10 days for a decision once the application is sent for review. So, its just a matter of few days now.
I’m nervous as hell. </p>

<p>Keep chancing people… Thanks…</p>

<p>If u r applying for engineering then chances are about 20%, but if other major then u have good chances</p>

<p>bump…</p>

<p>I think you could stop bumping this thread now. You’ve got a decent amount of opinions, plus you’ve already submitted your application which makes this thread rather pointless. If you get in, you get in. Our opinions here won’t change any of it, and if you wish to get comfort from the replies here, then you’ll just be deluding yourself.</p>