Chance me for some schools please

<p>I know my scores are low haha I dont plan on sending these SATs, Im actually going to study and take it over in October and will be expecting high 1900s to 2000. Im gonna apply ED to Penn and thats going to be a match. I might also add Georgia Tech for a safety. And Cornell is a match</p>

<p>Ivies and similar schools are not matches for anyone, even with 2300+ SATs. Are you in state for Georgia Tech?</p>

<p>then low reaches/matches* No out of state which really isnt any harder because of UGA and Georgia State taking a lot of applicants</p>

<p>Cornell’s a match? I don’t think so.</p>

<p>Cornell, Penn, Harvard, Duke, Northwestern, and Princeton are reaches for everyone. UVA, unc, GT are reaches out of state. You have no matches or safeties on your current list. Conventional wisdom is a school is a safety if you are at or above he seventy fifth percentile for scores/grades. I’m pretty sure that even if you raise your scores to 1900 to 2000, you will still be hovering around the 25th percentile for test scores. Go ahead and apply, but put some schools on your list that are easier to get into.</p>

<p>Also, have you tried the ACT?</p>

<p>I thought that having a high 1900/2000 would make GT and.Cornell matches, maybe Im wrong. Thanks tho</p>

<p>And if not a match then s low reach</p>