CR:600
JROTC: 4 years
Sports: Golf 4 years, cross country 2
School clubs: National Honor Society and Leo club
Extra programs: National Youth Leadership Conference
5 Ap classes
School academic awards: Excellence in Algebra, Geography, Physics</p>

<p>What’s your ranking and gpa?</p>

<p>I’m not sure exactly sure what my class rank is but I know it’s in the top 25%. As for my GPA, unweighted is 4.0.</p>

<p>I would say you’re a strong review admit. I wish you would have taken the ACT too. It’s possible you could have been an academic admit. Your SAT is good, but just a tad lower than optimum.</p>

<p>Fingers crossed, OP. </p>

<p>What were your AP classes in, and what were your scores?</p>

<p>@AsianAlly @cromette
Does Texas A&M not consider sat writing? Because when I checked websites for the average they include figures for writing, maybe they receive them but dont consider them?</p>

<p>Anyways
How am I looking with a 1340 (M:750 ; CR:590)?
Im international applicant btw</p>

<p>I am sure TAMU takes the writing score into some consideration. …but their academic admit criteria is based on the math and critical reading scores. Kellog, that’s a phenomenal math score. You may be an academic admit. Any idea what your class rank is?</p>

<p>@cromette<br>
No idea, my school does not rank, all I know is that I am in the top 25%
Does TAMU consider subject tests? I have a 770 math 2
Do I have a good chance for engineering?</p>

<p>Kellogs, if your school reports to TAMU that you are in the top 25%, you are academic admit with those test scores.</p>

<p>I don’t know whether engineering is full or not. I would call admissions.</p>

<p>Cromette engineering would be full by now? Isn’t the deadline December 1? How could they have released decisions before the application deadline?</p>

<p>Cromette, I just checked but it turns out I’m not an academic admit because I am 10 Pts short on critical reading…</p>

<p>They do rolling admits meaning they don’t wait until the deadline as some other colleges do. Therefore Certain major are full well before the deadline. That is why it is important to apply early!</p>

<p>Kellogs…you’re right. Missed that! Well your scores are very good. Good luck.</p>

<p>That’s a bummer, I guess it would be no point in applying if engineering is full right?</p>

<p>Not sure how to start new thread. Wanted someone to chance me for tamu. Attend a competitive high school in katy tx. Around top 11-13%. 4.25-4.33 gpa. Varsity sport 4 years. NHS hours. 1800 sat. 530 verbal. Haven’t taken act yet.</p>