Chance me for the UCs?

<p>I lived in California until after my freshman year, when we moved. I have yet to finish my senior year, but my cumulative gpa is 3.58. I scored a 24 composite on my ACT and a 1670 on my SAT. I have been involved in dance for two years and I am in a club this year. I have been active in my church for my entire high school life. How likely am I to get in?</p>

<p>I have taken mostly all honors and AP courses. Last year I took AP Language and Composition and AP US History. This year I am taking AP Literature and Composition and AP Government.</p>

<p>you're okay for UCR / UCM / and UCSC. others you'll probably have to get at least 1900 (because your gpa is a little lower) to have at least a shot at UCI.</p>

<p>oh wait you're out of state now? then i don't think you have a shot. o_o</p>

<p>I don't have a shot at all?</p>

<p>i have no clue. if you're not a resident then chances are considerably more difficult. </p>

<p>its a LOT more difficult. i don't think you have a shot... :[</p>

<p>I think you should still apply to UCR and UCM if you can afford it. UCM in particular is looking for good students and is far easier to get in to. But since you are oos now if your goal is to get to CA look at privates since oos tuition for UC is similar to many privates. Also don't forget the CSUs. Sonoma State and Cal State Monterey Bay stand out for me as excellent choices as both have small residential campuses.</p>

<p>I guess I'll just have to see, then. Dang.</p>