Chance me for Trinity

I am a white male homeschooled student from Florida.

GPA: 3.8 UW

ACT: 29 (average for some of these schools, low for others)

I have taken many courses through dual enrollment, getting A’s in all except one (B+).

I took higher level math courses (Calc in sophomore year).

I’ve taken interesting classes, taking advantage of my homeschooled status(e.g. Python programming, Astronomy, Philosophy, Ethics).

My ECs:

Volunteer at local animal shelter with 100+ hours.

Accepted to two different competitive internships at a sea turtle hospital, spent over 115+ hours over the summer.

Tae Kwon Do for 13 years, currently have my 2nd degree black belt. I have been an assistant teacher to the younger classes for the past year.

Hapkido for 2 years.

Part of my local highschool’s varsity bowling team for the past two seasons. Team captain the most recent season. (I was allowed to participate since I’m in the zone for the school). (I submitted a video of me bowling)

I have won mutiple tournaments and qualified for state tournaments in bowling.

I have a job at a local ice cream shop that I’ve held for the past 4 months or so.

I’ve built computers since around freshman year. I listed this as a hobby.

My letter of recommendations are pretty good, two from my dual enrollment professors (english, philosphy). One from my past physics teacher. A couple others from my bowling coach and Tae Kwon Do teacher. 7.5-8/10 probably.

My Essay is good in my opinion. Since I’ve homeschooled I’ve traveled the world with my dad. I tried to steer clear of the cliche “Seeing different cultures changed who I am as a person,” and made it more personal. 8/10.

My supp essay is good as well 7.5-8/10 ish.