Chance Me for UCs

Please chance me for all UCB, UCSD, UCLA, UCSB, UCI, and UCD please!

SAT Score(new): reading/writing-680 math-610 total-1290
SAT Subject: Taking in October
GPA (Weighted)- 4.25
UC GPA- 4.00
Senior Course Load: AP Bio, AP Calc AB, AP Stats, AP Physics, AP Lit 12, AP Gov

Extracurriculars: only about 80 hours of volunteer service, President of the Psychology Club, Secretary of STEM club(science, technology, engineering, and math), CSF. No sports.

Awards: The AP Psychology Award?(For being the best student)

Other:
Asian American Male
Transferred to a private school sophomore year of high school
Preferred major: Computer Science

I’m a pretty average student :I

I’m really sorry but I’ll be brutally honest. Your SAT is way too low. You have no chance at Berkeley, LA, SD, and I doubt even any of the other 4. You should be looking at other schools, maybe CSUs.

If I were you, I would cross UCB off the list. UCs tend to gravitate more towards high-GPA applicants than high-scoring applicants, so in your case, it applies. However, you should raise your SAT score to at least a 1330 for better chances at UCI, UCD, UCSB. UCLA and UCSD are tougher admits, so if you could get your SAT score a hundred points higher, then you would seem like a more competitive applicant. Of course, UCM and UCR—as well as CSUs—are safeties.

UCB/UCLA/UCSD: Reach
UCD/UCSB: Low Reach
UCI: High Match
UCSC/UCR: Match
UCM: Safety

Your are within range with your UC GPA but as other posters have noted, you SAT score needs to be bumped up especially for your Math score. For the best possible chances, you want to above the averages in stats. You have chosen one of the more competitive majors and some schools on your list have a less than 10% acceptance rate into the major. For UCB and UCD, I would apply to the CS program in L&S for a better chance.
I would add SDSU/CSULB/CSU Fullerton and/or Cal Poly Pomona to your list as Match/Safeties.

Check this thread for Historical UC GPA data and admissions to give you an idea of your chances:
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1903428-faq-uc-historical-frosh-admit-rates-by-hs-gpa.html#latest

Good luck.