one ap class ap history and made a 3 on the ap test
took 8 adv classes which in my school counts as a honor class
i made a 1280 on the sat all combine
i made a18 on the act
i came to the US 3 years ago
i am taking 1 AP which is AP physic
i want to do pre med
I was once student of the month at my school
i am : president of the youth department at my church, help out with blood drive, secretariat of the french club, did one play, member if the equity council of the county
i am took some technical classes such a s general medicine and also 2 years of health care
I WILL HAVE 4 RECOMMENDATION LETTER
when i came to the USA i did not speak a word of English.</p>

<p>Additional Details
i also made a 9 out of 12 in the writing part of the ACT.</p>

<p>Your GPA is good…Because your weighted is your UGA gpa which is in the middle 50%…but your SAT falls way below if that’s all of your W, CR, and M scores combined. Need to get that to a 1400…possibly a 1500+…Since your AA, you have a better chance.</p>

<p>new sat:1400
act:21 (i do not know about the essay yet)</p>

<p>hey, thanks for the ga tech comment. Everybody else seems to think that i’m definitely in uga but have no chance for ga tech so it was nice to hear some positive news for once. As for your chances for uga, everything is solid in your resume except for the fact that u haven’t taken that many ap classes and you sat/act is too low. uga likes to see that u have taken alot of hard classes and are still able to maintain a high gpa. try taking at least 3-4 ap classes and get a 1700 sat or 26 act. hope to see u in uga!:)</p>

<p>thank you so much but i am a senior and everything is already done i just hope that because english is not my first language that it will help alone the way because i am going to be honest with you that all the words on the sat were new to me and also i am still learning english so i new that i was not going to do well on none of the tests anyway i just hope that i will get in</p>

<p>yeah, i think there might be a place on the uga application where u can mention a special circumstance like that but i might even recommend u calling the admissions office and letting them know your situation and how determined u are bc i can tell how determined and motivated u are to go to uga. i know some kids who dont really care and some with not that much of a better resume who get accepted for u and me. uga admissions is very strange and unpredictable.</p>

<p>bump bump bump</p>

<p>bumppppppppppppppppp</p>

<p>You need to improve your SAT scores dramatically. To get into UGA you need I believe atleast high 500’s/600 in all</p>