Chance me for UT Austin, Texas A&M (In state)

I am an Indian and I am in-state due to an eligible Visa (H4). I hope this does not negatively affect my chances. Computer Science is my first preference btw.

Scores:
-CBSE% : 92℅ (>=4 GPA in US system according to http://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-convert-indian-gpa-percentage-to-us-4-pt-gpa-scale-124249.html) but it is most probably not
-TOEFL = 114 (30, 30 , 27 , 27)
-ACT = 32 (E:32 M:35 R:35 S:24 W:28 science and writing scores are pretty weak compared to others )
-SAT = 1920 (C:590 M:720 W:510)
-AP:
Calculus B, Physics 1 , 2 , C Mechanics, C Electromagnetism = All 5
-Future Tests
ACT, Computer Science AP , Japanese AP

EC: A bit light on the EC side
Volunteered in a hospital and temple = ~250 hours over ~9 months.
First prize in an inter school singing contest
Member for school choir for 2 years
Member of Art Club, Music Club
Award of Excellence in Academics (Perfect Score) in 10th grade and Proficiency in Maths (>90%) in 11th.
Member of Computer Club
Member of Leadership Camp

Please chance me!

Is that AP Calculus AB or BC? Are you a high school junior or senior this year? What was your class rank at your former school?

(if your a senior) I would say you have a fair chance depending on when you turned your application. (if your a junior) if your class rank was top 25%, you retook the SAT and get a 600 on your Critical reading you would get automatic admissions and only need to worry about getting into your major.

Because Freshman year you and all other engineering students will share the same major until you take 2 engineering, math, and science classes. Then you will have to compete to transfer into your major of choice based on the GPA you have from those classes. You can get into your major easier by passing the AP test for English Lang which will give you more time to study during your freshman year.

Here is the degree plan.
https://engineering.tamu.edu/media/1397001/4%20CPSC%20Degree%20Plan%202014-15-NR.pptx.pdf