Chance me for Virginia Tech ED

I applied early decision for BIT
I am from Loudon County
GPA: 3.82
SAT: 1240
SAT Math: 670
SAT Reading: 570

AP Classes: World History, US History, Calculus AB. Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Language,

AP classes I am currently taking: US government, Comparative Government, Biology, Statistics, Literature, Human Geo

Extracurricular/ accomplishments: Boy Scouts(Life rank), Lacrosse, FBLA vice president, Volunteer at food drives often, have been leading prayers during month of Ramadan for my mosque, Memorized the Koran, MIST national tournament 2nd Place, Toast Masters, DECA regional 3rd place for personal selling, also had an internship for the past 2 summers working on online advertising and traffic.

You seem like a great candidate! Your GPA is the average, you have numerous AP classes, and you have stellar ECs. Your SAT Reading score is a bit low, but VTech prioritized the Math score more. In my opinion, the only possible hindrance is that you are from NOVA, which tends to have a lot of competition but I think you will be fine. I applied for the BIT major as well, and hopefully we both get in!

Thank you so much for the encouragement and hopefully we both get in. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow at 5.