<p>ACT: 32 (First time)</p>

<p>PSAT: 196</p>

<p>Junior Year AP: Lit, Calc AB, Lang, Gov
Senior Year AP: Calc BC, Micro, Macro, Spanish
Accelerated/Honors Classes: More than 7</p>

<p>ECs: Baseball, Cross Country, Hockey 4 years
Orchestra Letter Winner 4 years
Chamber Orchestra Letter Winner 4 years
Won numerous solo/ensemble contests (More than 7)
State Spanish Champion 4 times
National Spanish Exam Gold Medalist
Member of Young Life and School's Praise and Worship</p>

<p>Volunteer: School Mentor
Tutor
NHS (Presidential candidate)
Raised $2000 for leukemia and lymphoma patients
Volunteer at local soup kitchen
250+ volunteer hours</p>

<p>Work: Caddy at golf club</p>

<p>Please tell me if it's a target, low reach, high reach, etc. If you have any info about the business school please let me know. Also, let me know if there is anything I can do to improve my chances. Thanks!</p>

<p>You have to apply after your freshman year. They only admit like 20-30 kids directly and the cutoff this year was something like a 34 or 35 ACT 2200+ SAT and I think top either %1 or top %5 of your high school class rank. So in other words you probably won’t get in directly. But you seem intelligent, get around a 3.5 freshman year of college and your pretty much in (considering you get involved enough your freshman year with student orgs).</p>

<p>Wow, I didn’t know that and my brother goes to Madison. Thanks for the heads up and your input!</p>

<p>Yup, no problem.</p>

<p>Anyone in the business program have any insight?</p>

<p>Absolutely none of this is relevant to business school admissions…They’ll want to know about your college gpa and college activities. Once you’re here, just focus on schoolwork (and making sure that you actually want to go to the business school) and you’ll be set.</p>

<p>This makes sense, thanks!</p>