Chance me GW RD

I’m wondering about my chances for regular decision to GW and honors program. Thank you!
Objective:
SAT I: 1490 (did not submit)
ACT: 35
Unweighted GPA: school doesn’t do uW but approx. 3.9 (weighted 4.12)
AP: French (5), US History (5), Biology (4) – must be granted permission to take more than three APs in one year, cannot take APs until junior year
Senior Year Course Load: AP Lit, Honors French Conversation, AP Calc AB, AP macro+micro econ, AP stat, business, psychology
Major Awards: AP Scholar, National Merit Commended Scholar, other ones not national

Subjective:

Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis): Model UN, newspaper (editor), club+high school soccer (captain), founder of club, etc.
Job/Work Experience: retail worker, accounting assistant
Volunteer/Community service: various refugee organizations, hospital
Essays (rating 1-10, details): idk all pretty good though, between 7 and 9
Recommendations (rating 1-10, details): same as essays

Other

Applied for Financial Aid?: no
School Applied To: College of Arts and Sciences
Intended Major: Peace Studies
School Type: private, very competitive
Ethnicity: asian and white

If GW feels like you really want to attend and you are not using them for a “safety:” then you have a really good chance.

You’re a solid match for GW. Just make sure you sell your interest in the school.

You should be good to go. GW does not track interest

That’s not true.

If I went to an information session/tour and the visit when they came to my school, is that enough demonstrated interest? Or do I need to email an admission rep or something like that?

@arsenaljfdkaslj that definitely helps. As far as whether it’s “enough” is not entirely known by me. The way I see it is that if GW is where you really want to end-up, are you willing to take the time to send an email to the admissions rep as well?