Chance me (Hispanic Student) Muchas gracias!!

<p>Fantastic!!!</p>

<p>All of your hard work paid off, wishing you a wonderful college experience!</p>

<p>That’s fantastic, HeyThere!!! You must be on cloud nine!! A huge congratulations!! I’m sure you will have a great time at Princeton! :-)</p>

<p>Thank you guys for helping me in the beginning of this year! And I am not sure if I am going to Princeton; although, the full ride will play a big part in deciding where to go. I am waiting to hear from other schools in the RD round.</p>

<p>Remember, if you get into somewhere else that you like better but they don’t offer as generous a FA package, ask for a FA review and tell them about your P FA. Not all schools will match, but some will.</p>

<p>Best of luck in the RD round!</p>

<p>Really? I didn’t know. Thanks for letting me know! And even if I don’t get in to other schools RD, it’s good to know that I already got into Princeton :)</p>

<p>Yes, from now on it’s all gravy. I have a feeling that you’ll have more acceptances in the spring, keep us posted!</p>

<p>Hopefully I do get more acceptances!! And I will definitely let you guys know! I hope this thread helps future applicants as much as some of the other threads here helped me.</p>

<p>I got into USC, and I am being considered for a Presidential Scholarship :)</p>

<p>Congrats on the acceptance and the scholarship nomination! </p>

<p>Best of luck with your interview and April decisions.</p>

<p>Public Universities-IN
Private - You need better board scores. </p>

<p>GL</p>

<p>^Please read posts #20 & 28 :).</p>

<p>p.s. While I’m not a believer in Chances, I will say one thing: that your methodology of assessing Chances is simplistic, misleading and downright wrong. Are all privates more selective than all publics? What about IS and OOS for publics? </p>

<p>But everyone on this forum pretty much knows all this, including the OP, who despite the title of the thread decided that a smarter approach than asking for Chances was to put together a solid, realistic list of admissions and financial safety/match/reach schools.</p>

<p>Nice job, but I find it odd how a person that has never gotten below an A+ in so many challenging classes can barely scrape a 29 on the ACT. It’s funny how that works</p>

<p>I was able to bring up my ACT score to a 31. But yes, it is weird :O</p>

<p>And thank you entomom! :)</p>

<p>I got into Yale!!! :)</p>

<p>I formally amend my prediction to include Yale. Congrats! - Si se puede!</p>

<p>^And Princeton, and USC?? :rolleyes:</p>

<p>Congrats Hey There, I assume that means you got a likely letter? Hope you’re able to make it to Bulldog Days. Two years ago D2 had her travel paid to visit Y, keep your eyes out for an email :).</p>

<p>Thanks! An admission officer called me, and I do hope I can go!</p>

<p>I got into Vanderbilt! :)</p>

<p>I was named a Coca Cola Scholar and I also won the Hispanic Heritage Youth silver award for excellence in Education!! :)</p>