Chance me into Petroleum Engineering

<p>I am in Nuclear. After the intro class, it was apparent that the opportunities in the field were not as exciting as I thought they would be. </p>

<p>I have poured a lot of time into thinking about all the options, and right now I know I enjoy physics a lot. That being said, I figured I might do physics, but I have heard from family and others that it may not be the safest bet the way things are in the world right now, and I am not ready to commit to having to be in school for a phd. </p>

<p>So that being said, I am going to stay in engineering, and right now I am deciding between EE or Aero.</p>

<p>I think you should be okay. My stats are almost identical except test scores and I got in. Try and get up to the thirties if you have time.</p>

<p>thanks for the input pcuzican, and thanks TXaggie for the advice… again! :P</p>

<p>What they told me when I visited after being accepted was that they were only taking auto-admits into PetE. So try to get that ACT up if you still have time!</p>

<p>Oh well i know Petroleum Engineering is already full for Fall 2011. It’s been full since early December. I’m planning on transferring in after freshman year</p>

<p>Finally heard back today everyone; accepted into General Studies. Let’s see where I can go from here!</p>

<p>If you really want to go into engineering I would try to see if you can convince them to let you take engr 111/112. If not, there are classes you can take instead that some majors allow you to substitute. I would try and do that because I think any other class you can register for even in gstud except for that.</p>

<p>congratulations INOTIES. From here you can go anywhere - At your new student confrence you may have the opportunity to transfer.
Good luck to you!</p>

<p>Hi I wanna get into texas A&M. I am sophomore and I have 4.0 GPA at my current community college and a 3.2 at my old one. I should’ve had a higher at my old college but I got a C in chemistry 1 cuz i had bad instructor and almost everyone got a C. Im currently taking Calculus 1 and chemistry 2. Ive also registered for calc 2 and Physics with calc 1. So guys, do I have any chance getting into texas A&M engineering school?</p>