Chance me Mays Business

I’m a Hispanic male applying from Instate
Chance me based on my stats.
Gpa: 3.96. Act:31. Sat:1400. Service:150hrs+ Extracurriculars: leadership council, keyclub,spanish club, National honor society, ping pong club, Speech and Debate on a state and national level, Model UN and Newspaper. Just chance me pls. I’m top 25 percent aswell but school doesn’t release any more info

@Texastressed

If you have the qualifying sub scores and top 25%, you would be an academic admit and 1. If you applied before Mays was full, you would have been admitted to Mays at that time; 2. applied after Mays was full, you would have been admitted to the university and placed in your second choice major.

So, I will assume that you do not have the qualifying subscores on your SAT and are a review applicant to the university.

Mays is full now and has been since mid/late November, as academic admits that applied were being placed in their second choice major. There was a wave of review admits admitted in Nov and a few of them were Mays Applicants. At this point, if you are admitted to A&M, you will be placed in your second choice major or might have the option of choosing any open major.

If you are applying now, it is too late for Mays.

What was your PSAT score? Did you receive recognition?