Chance me on UCI, UCSD, UCB, and UCLA

Here are my stats, could someone chance me?

In state, asian, male
Weighted GPA: 4.39
Unweighted GPA: 3.86
UC GPA: 4.02
ACT: 34, 9 on writing
SAT Subject Tests: 800 on chemistry, and 800 on Math level 2.
AP Tests: 5 on: Physics 1, Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Calc AB, Calc BC,
4 on Physics 2, Environmental Science, European History, US History

12th grade classes: AP Physics C M and E&M, AP English Language, AP Computer Science A, Racquet Sports, Econ, and Civics.

Extracurriculars: Singing, volunteering, Tae Kwon Do, Research Internship, Science Olympiad.

Current admission status: Admitted to UCR, UCSC, UCM, Waitlisted at UCD and UCSB, waiting for UCI, UCSD, UCB, and UCLA.

Could someone give me a little reassurance?

Additionally, for all colleges, I’ve applied Biological sciences as my major

I will only post admission stats which are not major related. Your UC GPA is a bit low for the rest of the schools on your list. Biological sciences is a capped or impacted major at many UC campuses so did you select an alternate major for UCSD and UCI? I think UCI and UCSD will admit you into the University but into the Biology major it could go either way 50/50. UCLA and UCB will tough admits but your EC’s and some compelling essays could help tip the scale. Best of luck and as you are finding out, the UC’s are very unpredictable. You have some good options so far.

2018 Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19 capped weighted and not major specific:
UCB: 10%
UCLA: 9%
UCSD: 34%
UCSB: 38%
UCD: 41%
UCI: 38%

2018 UC capped weighted GPA averages:
UCB: 4.23
UCLA: 4.23
UCSD: 4.16
UCSB: 4.13
UCI: 4.13
UCD: 4.11

25th - 75th percentiles for ACT:
UCB: 30-35
UCLA: 31-35
UCSD: 28-34
UCSB: 28-34
UCD: 26-33
UCI: 26-33

Ok thanks!

Your UCGPA is light for all the UCs you list - so, I’d say unlikelybut possible . You have solid options in UCSC, UCR and UCM

Congrats and good luck.