Chance me!!! OOS

<p>I recently applied to Purdue (Febuary 8th) and was just wondering what you guys think my chances are (I'd really appreciate it).</p>

<p>Gender: Male
Race: White
SAT: 1930; 680 Math, 690 Reading, 560 writting
GPA: 3.45 UW
Course Rigor: All classes I have taken have been Honors or College courses
School: Magnet Science School Accredited by Middle States
ECs: 350+ Volunteering hours with a local Hospital
100+ hours of volunteering with my local church
80 hours+ doing bone marrow drives for DKMS
Youth group Leader for my local Perish
Spanish Club for three years
Math Team for two years
Human Rights club for two years<br>
Job experience:
Worked at Six Flags over the Summer
Worked at Costco during school working 25 hours+ a week while maintaining my grades
Awards:
Perfect Attendence for two years
Honor roll for three years (so far)
Saint Timithy Award(one of the highest honors the state diocese can award astudent)
Certifications:
Scuba PADI License
(Will be attaining my first aid and CPR certifcation soon)
Essay: I feel that the essay I wrote was really strong</p>

<p>Uhh, I think that is everything! And I was also wondering when I should expect a decision since Purdue works on a rolling admission basis. Thanks!</p>

<p>you would make it … but will probably off a waitlist.</p>

<p>What are the things that make you think that I would be waitlisted? Just curious ^^</p>

<p>so much better than my son’s stats</p>

<p>He was accepted…
so sit back, relax</p>

<p>@Sun to boost your chances get higher GPA. But your Writing is low though.</p>

<p>I dont think he can boost his GPA since its 2nd semester descuff</p>

<p>Yeah, I cannot really change my grade too much seeing as its my senior year and the start of the second semester.</p>

<p>Lolz my bad. I keep forgetting everyone run on semesters. My school run on trimester (I’m pretty sure you get what it means). Well nothing to do but crossed your fingers and hope. Any other colleges your considering?</p>

<p>yeah a few other colleges :P</p>

<p>What program are you going for? Different departments/majors are different in terms of competition too.</p>