Chance me: OR senior, 3.93 GPA, top 2.7% [Cognitive Science or Applied Psychology, first gen, needs full aid, divorced parents]

Wow! Good for you! Mabrook!!!

1 Like

Fantastic!!! So happy for you!! Huge congrats :tada: :partying_face: :tada:

Where was Wes in your ranking?

1 Like

Congratulations! May you have a wonderful experience!

1 Like

Woohoo! Congratulations!

All your hard work paid off. Wishing you the best college experience. Now go enjoy your senior year. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Do return to give us news and updates :wink:

5 Likes

Wonderful news! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Congratulations!!! Such awesome news to hear!

Fantastic news.

Just for edification purposes, how many schools did you list and where was Wesleyan in the process - your #1 or #6, etc. Just would be helpful to learn how this goes down.

Fantastic news for you - and to be done so early as well.

Congrats.

Wes was my second choice, I’m soo grateful to have gotten to match to it.

5 Likes

Wes was listed as my second choice for my revised rankings list-in the beginning, it was like 6 or 7th, but I decided to rank it higher after hearing from a current student there, and learning that the president of the puestbridge group thingy was an arab guy lol.

5 Likes

Thank youuuu!!!

just in general, anything I should know about Wes? I didn’t tell anyone yesterday was match day, so everyone at my house is in shock. I took a video of me opening it to lol, and it was pretty funny. I was shaking so hard

2 Likes

So happy for you! well deserved and such a great school!!

Congratulations! Great news!

Alum and part-time resident, here. The First-Gen Low-Income (FGLI) community is strong there. Personally, I would treat it more as a resource than a full-time identity; you’ll find friendly people from all different class backgrounds at Wesleyan.

7 Likes

We’re also from the Pacific NW and visited Wesleyan last year, and our tour guide was from close by. He was smart and very impressive, the campus was lovely and welcoming, and we 100% could have seen our daughter there. Congratulations to you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.