Chance me please? Early decision decision tonight!!

<p>Should I do ED to Colorado college? </p>

<p>I applied to: Davidson, washington and lee, depauw (accept), umich (defer, in state), Washington univ in st. Louis, Middlebury, case western, Hamilton, and wesleyan all regular decision.</p>

<p>Im afraid I'll get rejected to all and be stuck with depauw (prefer Colorado college). Thoughts? I have interviews with Hamilton, Washington and Lee, and Middlebury coming up. Overall, Colorado is my fourth choice after washu in st Louis, umich, and davidson. I wouldn't mind going to Washington and lee. However, I do love the block schedule at Colorado college a lot.</p>

<p>3.5 GPA UW
4.0 GPA weighted
Act - 32</p>

<p>Full IB candidate</p>

<p>250+ volunteer hours</p>

<p>Lots of consistent ec, pretty focused. Focuses:
Youth philanthropy (in a selective youth philanthropy committee that plans a huge conference each year, and I participate in a youth advisory committee every week)
Swimming (varsity 3 years, participation 4 years)
Skateboarding
Community building
Running sports (track and xc, varsity track for 2 years, participation all years)
NHS
Played piano at an african American church for over 4 years (I'm not afroamerican)</p>

<p>Good recs, probably not the best you'll EVER see but not bad at all</p>

<p>Extra rec from philanthropy group head</p>

<p>I think my essays were in the "pretty good to very good" range</p>

<p>Chinese male, 17yrs old</p>

<p>Additional info: the admissions head sent a mass email to me saying he would convert my app to early decision if I emailed him back by today. The early decision deadline passed, but after reading the email I thought about it a lot and think it is a good idea. For some reason, I am torn! I haven't heard from any colleges besides umich (defer) and depauw (accept). My grades this semester are lower than my GPA (stress and bad planning)</p>

<p>Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk</p>

<p>Well I chose to apply early decision round 2! Wish me luck! Opinions still welcomed</p>

<p>I am applying ED2…too…Is there any fixed number of how many international students they might take in?</p>

<p>Not sure. We know by the 10th of February. I am SO nervous!</p>

<p>Shoot, I was deferred!</p>

<p>Anything I can do to increase my chances?</p>

<p>I applied ED2, but till now I got no reply from CC!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW??!!</p>

<p>Lois1992, you should call the admissions office. Perhaps they have you in the regular decision pool?</p>

<p>andre3k as a senior as well i have no idea, but out of curiosity what did you do for your invented block class?</p>