Chance me please for University of Miami?

I know these aren’t always right but I’d love to get some idea because all of the numbers I see are different. I’d be applying to the nursing program. I go to an extremely competitive public school. Last year there were 29 applicants to U Miami from my school and 17 were accepted.

Female, white
UW GPA: 3.6
W GPA: 4.1
SAT: 690 verbal, 640 math, 1330 overall

I’m a junior currently in AP Biology (DP), AP Psychology, and AP English. Next year I’ll be taking AP Environmental Science, AP Literature, and IB Anthropology. I will also most likely be doing an internship next year at a hospital through my school’s internship program.

ECs:
-Captain of the debate team, my partner and I placed 8th out of 250 pairs in our county
-Co-founder and VP of my school’s Pre-Health Club
-Worked as a teaching assistant (1st graders) at a Hebrew School since freshman year
-160 community service hours (we need 75 to graduate) but most of them are from not very impressive things like being an unpaid camp counselor so I don’t know how much that’ll matter.

Sorry for length but I was having trouble evaluating my chances. Thanks so much! :slight_smile: