Chance me please :) i'd love some opinions

<p>-29 on my ACT (took 3 times... 24, 27, 29)
-3.80 GPA (2 APs, 3 honors)-Junior year was my strongest year, but didn't take any honors or AP
-97 out of 412 in graduating class
-GOOD extracirriculars, (Sports, music, church, nhs, SADD, DECA<-- the last 2 were only my junior and senior years, nhs only as a senior)
-Semi-solid essays (Not a very good writer...)
-Semi-solid letters of rec (3 of them-two teachers, one church leader)</p>

<p>I am SO worried about my class rank (only top 25%) and my class load (not as challenging as I'm assuming Madison would like to see) However, I feel my ACT, involvement, and increasing grades are strengths. Will they balance out? </p>

<p>Please include if you think I might be postponed or denied, and for what reasons!</p>

<p>Tests-good enough-just above average
GPA-good enough–also about average and schedule hurts
Class rank–not so hot
Are you in or out of state?
I think postponed with eventual accept unless things got tougher this year which is quite possible. If you are OOS and have $$$$ and UW is your top choice I’d make that pretty clear if postponed. Also grades for Fall important if postponed.</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>OOS. My grades will be good this semester if I did get postponed.</p>

<p>??? Anyways, yeah they said class rank is considered but not a decision making factor. So hopefulyly im admitted not postponed!</p>

<p>If you are in-state, I would say above 50%, an admissions person came to my school and said they really value rigor so that could possibly hurt you chances but i doubt it will. As for your class rank, that would be of concern but like you said, as long as you do good senior year, even if you get postponed, by showing them continued improvement I think you will get in!</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Don’t waste time worrying. Your app is in, and matters out of your hands. Based on other students’ reports the decision could go either way. Relax and enjoy your final year of HS (also keeping up the school work, of course).</p>

<p>I am with similar stats and got accepted this morning. I may have a couple of more APs. I am sure you will be in as well, just be patient for a while longer.</p>