Chance Me Please!!!!

<p>I have applied to EA Binghamton, ED Geneseo, Oswego and Plattsburgh.
SAT math 640, reading 590 ( first time ) I took them again in October and I am willing to take them again in November if I need to get my scores higher
GPA unweighted 92.16
weighted rank 159/749
college courses
Marketing
Accounting
SYR Public Affairs
Suny Latin
Honors courses
earth Science
Bio
Chem
Forensic Science
Adv economics
4 years in all core courses</p>

<p>Leadership
Counselor in training volunteer 86 hours
White face shadow program-helped teach children how to ski-235 hours and 2 certificates from governor for my volunteer work with the program
ski instructor -11th grade 244 hours
volunteer work -Lake Placid Ironman 12 hours</p>

<p>Thanks for any and all help!</p>

<p>Hello! I’m happy to hear you’re EDing Geneseo, I’m a freshman currently doing my workstudy in admissions and let me tell you, for me, it is the happiest place on earth!
On to your odds. I would encourage you to work on the SATs a little, aim for 1300 overall because for now, to be honest, your on the fringe. I had a 1350 and was waitlisted, but my GPA was lower than yours and resulted from alarmingly inconsistent grades. I would advise you to visit and above all, make your interactions with admissions personal! let me tell you, unlike binghampton, we read your essays and really scrutinize your resume. interviews show commitment and add another dimension to review. If you make it personal and are persistent, I believe you have what it takes to get it. If you want to visit or need any more advice, you can email me at <a href=“mailto:smw20@geneseo.edu”>smw20@geneseo.edu</a> and I’d be happy to help you through the college process! Best of luck, hope to see you next year!</p>