Chance me... please!

<p>I'm from a very well-known public school in NJ, and I have a series of good activities, including captain of the debate team, a finalist at several international violin competitions, and most notably a book I wrote and published on political theory, and a summer job on the Obama campaign.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.07</p>

<p>SAT: 2050
Math: 620, CR: 740, Writing: 690, 1360/1600</p>

<p>Took only 2 APs in high school. Got a 3 on AP Euro, and a 4 on AP Government.</p>

<p>Not a very good chance… your gpa is very low as well as your number of ap classes</p>

<p>For someone who supposedly wrote a book on politcal theory- must have been self published- you have lousy AP scores. Are you a ■■■■■? Would have been far too young for Obama’s campaign. 'Tis the season for vacation trolling…</p>

<p>I worked on the 2012 Obama campaign this summer…</p>

<p>Make sure you hilight the Obama campaign. Wisconsin is a very liberal school and in the last Obama interview with Barbara Walters he said that one of his weaknesses is that he is lazy. I can see that you are smart and lazy. Good luck</p>

<p>I think you have an okay chance. It is just that you have a very low GPA, but the fact you wrote a book on political theory and worked on Obama’s campaign is really great and highlights that you are devoted to public affairs. Good Luck! :)</p>