chance me please.

<p>I am a senior in high school, number two in my class. I have taken a total of 11the AP classes which include the ones i am taking this year.
Ap human- 3
Ap world- 4
Ap art history- 4
Ap language- 3
Ap bio- 2
Ap stat- 4
Ap U.S- 3
And this year i am currently taking BC Calc, Ap lit, Ap psych, and Ap chem. I got a 25 composite on my act.
math- 31
English- 25
Reading- 23
Science- 23
I currently have a 3.8 unweighted gpa and a 6.6 weighted gpa and i am number 2two in my class. Ummm extracirculars, i participated i am dance competitions for two years. I have recieved the ap scholars awards. So can you guys please chance me and see if i have a chance of getting into the school. I really want to go there and i applied early action.
am also number 2two in my</p>

<p>So, you’re number 2 in your class then???
Sorry - couldn’t resist!
Seriously tho - what is your class size?
What were your SAT scores? You mentioned in another thread that you didn’t do well - assume you took the SAT and ACT multiple times?
Sounds like you have had a pretty challenging schedule - is the unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale?
Do you know if your recommendations were good or great?
Did you have any ECs other than the dance competitions? Any volunteer work? Any leadership positions?
Did you visit UM - talk to anyone in admissions - meet with anyone in the college you wanted to major with?
~Zinc</p>