Chance me please!!!

<p>Hi, I'm an incoming senior and would like to apply to TEXAS A&M. (out of state)</p>

<p>Major: Computer Science</p>

<p>SAT I: 1810 ( CR 460, M 730, W 620 ); may retake</p>

<p>SAT II: MATH 2 (780), CHEM (710)</p>

<p>ACT: 27 ( ENG 26, M 35, CR 22, SCIENCE 25, ENG/ESSAY 26, ESSAY (9) ) awaiting june score</p>

<p>GPA (10/11): 3.54 (uw) , 3.875 (w, assuming cutoff is 8 extra points) </p>

<p>AP/HONORS (10/11): English 10 H, PRE-Calc (h), calc a (h), dev. of civ. (h), AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus B/C, AP Computer Science</p>

<p>AP/HONORS (12) : AP SPANISH LITERATURE, AP STATISTICS, AP PHYSICS C</p>

<p>Extracurriculars: Solar Cup, Tennis Team, Applied Engineering Club, Leo Club, Robotics Club/Team</p>

<p>What should I do to help my APP and what are my chances to get into CS Major in TEXAS A&M?</p>

<p>PLEASE give me your opinion as I currently fear of whether i will get into this colleges!!!</p>

<p>Chance me for Texas A&M!!</p>

<p>I’m sure your grades and ECs will get you accepted, but The School of Engineering is highly competitive so it might be hard for you to get your preferred major. If you improve your test scores you might have a better chance. You need to improve your critical reading score especially I know A&M doesn’t really care about the writing score so a 460 CR can really be detrimental. Also make sure to submit your app in early so 1.A&M knows your eager and 2. so you can get an early spot for CS.</p>