Chance me please!

<p>What are my chances of getting in Purdue ChemE major?
Ethnicity: Asian male OOS.
GPA: 3.8 UW
4.18 W
9th grade classes:
Regular English- A+
Regular History- A
Honors Geometry-A
Regular French- B+
Honors Chemistry- A+
Orchestra- A+
10th grade classes:
Honors English- A-
Regular History- A+
Honors alg2trig- A+
AP Bio- A+
Honors French- A
Orchestra- A+
11th grade courses:
AP Lit- A-
APUSH- A+
Honors Calc- A+
AP Stats- A+
AP Physics B- A+
Honors French- A-
Orchestra- A+
Current 12th grade courses:
AP Physics C
AP Chem
AP Language
AP French
AP Calculus</p>

<p>AP scores: Biology: 5 Physics B: 5 Stats: 4 APUSH: 4 Lang: 3
SATs: 1710 (Most concerning to me...) CR: 550 M: 660 Writing: 500
ACT: Composite: 25 Math: 29 The rest are low.</p>

<p>Extracurricular (I'll only list the significant onces):
Garcia MRSEC research at SBU
President of math team
Gold medal at math fair competition
Submitted 2 papers to Siemens
Filed a patent</p>

<p>Oh and should I apply for the Oct 15th date or late application? Will it affect my chance significantly?</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>I never understand why people ask to chance them when it is obvious that you got a good chance to get in. </p>

<p>As for Applying. It doesn’t really matter if you wait till Nov. 15 or Oct. 15.
Oct. 15 is for if you want to get the first notices. Nov. 15 is the deadlines to be consider for scholarships, and I believe nursing and another program. March something I think is the overall final deadline but it so far and you could get accepted or decline by many college by then.</p>

<p>Even with my low SAT and ACT I have a good chance? I thought the engineering major at Purdue was pretty selective.</p>

<p>Your GPA make up for your low-ish SAT scores. Also You scored pretty high in the math portion of SAT and ACT so if you’re looking to join the Engineering program you’re in the green. I’m no student of Purdue but I went to a Purdue Engineering Expo few days ago and found some info.</p>