Chance me please!!

<p>I'm worried that all the parts of my application won't arrive in time for the Early Action deadline and they'll consider me Regular Decision. Do I have a good chance if I end up being Regular Decision?</p>

<p>I go to a competitive Miami public high school
GPA: 3.77 (will go up a little)
Weighted: 5.51
Top 3% of class
SAT: 1970 (I took it again today)
SAT II Bio: 720
Interested in pre-med
APs: AP Human (4), AP Calc AB (5), APUSH (5), AP Lang (5), AP Bio (3), AP Gov, AP Macro, AP Stat, AP Psych, AP Chemistry
Just warning you, my ECs are not that good:
I have some certifications and like two awards
a little over 210 service hours (hospital volunteer and volunteering for a lot of different local events)
Key Club - 9th-12th
French Club - 10th
French National Honor Society - 10th
Multicultural Club - 11th, 12th (corresponding secretary)
National Art Honor Society - 12th
My brother goes to UM. My mother got one of her degrees from there and did her fellowship at Jackson Memorial (affiliated with Miller School of Medicine)</p>

<p>Your Class Rank and weighted GPA are great! </p>

<p>Your ECs are average, but you hold a leadership position in at least one club plus genuine community service.</p>

<p>List your the math and verbal SAT scores since these are the ones UM considers. Your Class Rank and SAT score could bring an acceptance.</p>

<p>It shouldn’t be a problem for you. </p>

<p>Rank, gpa, and course rigor are great.</p>

<p>Thanks for the input guys :)</p>

<p>For SAT math/verbal I got a 1310 (660 math, 650 verbal), however I am feeling good about the November SAT so hopefully it will increase</p>

<p>A 1310 is good. You should get in with these stats even if RD. No worries, good luck.</p>

<p>I agree with teenbodybuilder. Your SAT is within the 25%-75% admitted range. With the rest of your application, you should get in Regular Decision.</p>