Chance me please?

<p>I applied EA to the U and it is my first choice so as we get closer to the admission decision date I get more and more nervous!! can someone chance me?</p>

<p>I applied to the nursing program and I am not really sure how competitive that program is, any ideas?</p>

<p>Stats:
Unweighted GPA: 4.0/4.0
Weighted GPA: 5.17
Class Rank: 6 out of 135 (top 4%)
SAT: 1840 (1240 M+CR)
ACT: 27
(I know my test scores are low-weakest part of my application)</p>

<p>Currently enrolled in AP calculus and AP English (only 2 APs that my school offers)but have taken al honors courses and the most rigorous classes offered at my school.
Also enrolled in college courses through Rutgers University (Have taken courses like anatomy and physiology and medical terminology which I will be required to take as a nursing major). I also had my AP calculus teacher and college professor write me a letter of recommendation.</p>

<p>I am the captain of my schools swim team and hold leadership positions in several other clubs and have over 100 hours of community service. </p>

<p>what do you guys think? Good luck to everyone else that applied!!</p>

<p>I think you have a pretty good chance. I applied ED with the same GPA and SAT score and got deferred, but perhaps EA is a bit more generous. The class rank will probably help push you over the edge. </p>

<p>Nonetheless, good luck! You’ll most likely get in. :P</p>

<p>I do not have a direct answer for you but I applied EA to the nursing program as well and I am a nervous wreck! Our statistics are very similar so I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best! Good luck!</p>

<p>Thank you! Somehow on the website I was able to pull up the number of amount of students in each major and I found that there were only 57 freshman in the nursing program. I don’t know if this is because Miami has a very small selective program (and I don’t think Miami is particularly known for nursing) or if just not many people apply. nerve-wracking nonetheless! good luck to both of you!</p>