Chance me, please!

<p>Gender: Male
Ethnicity: Caucasian
GPA (weighted): 3.74, GPA (UW): 3.44? I'm unsure simply because the weighting system at my school is so strange.
ACT Composite: 32
ACT English: 36
ACT Math: 30
ACT Reading: 32
ACT Science: 32
I have a positive trend in GPA. Started from the bottom now we're here.</p>

<p>High school is highly respected and one of the top in the state. I believe its in the top 15 schools in the state but I could be making this up completely. Its way up there, though. Also, I'm from Michigan, so keep out-of-state enrollment in mind. I'd think I'd have a better chance as I'm out of state and I'd have to pay more money to go there, and colleges love some money.</p>

<p>AP Classes/Scores:
AP Economics - 4
AP Psychology - 4
AP Composition - 2
AP Art History
AP Biology
AP Spanish
AP Literature</p>

<p>EC's:
- Selected as the sole singer for the Honors Jazz Band, a highly selective group that travels around the county and performs gigs for festivals, private business affairs, etc. (11th, 12th)
- JV Cross Country (9th)
- JV Track (10th)
- Champions for Life Club (12th)
- Creative Writing Club (9th, 11th) Helped to edit an award winning novel for NaNoWriMo
- Crew Leader at Vacation Bible School (Leadership position, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th)
- Crew Member at McDonalds (11th, 12th)</p>

<p>Awards:
Academic Honors (9th, 10th)
Academic Highest Honors (11th)
Theater Departmental Honors (9th, 10th, 11th)
Social Studies Departmental Honors (10th)
Choral Music Departmental Honors (11th)</p>

<p>Other Information:
I'm gay. I'm not sure whether I should or shouldn't include this information in my app? I feel like it would make me stand out a little more and give me something to talk about.</p>

<p>My dad moved away from home in between my freshman and sophomore year, which explains my low GPA toward the beginning. But when he moved back, my GPA went shooting up dramatically.</p>

<p>Thanks so much :)</p>

<p>Oh! I totally forgot that I also have participated in all of the musicals and plays at my school since I’ve come here, and am one of only 2 seniors that have been casted in every show since freshman year. :)</p>

<p>Also, Purdue is my first choice college, and I’m looking to apply to the College of Science.</p>