Chance me please

<p>Im trying to decide which campuses to apply to, but am unable to determine my chances due to valiables. I have a strong uc gpa of 4.1 in a-g courses. A cummulativec gpa of 4.0 and a gpa (freshman year included of 3.8). I am top 10% of class and am on an upward trend since freshman year. My essays are wonderful. My ap english teacher (who is an author) told me that there is nothing that she or i could do to improve my essays, they are practicly perfect she said that they even caused her to become emotional. I have overcome adversity. The problem is my test scores. I scored a 25 Act with 28 math and 26 english and a 1670 sat. These scores dont adequitely represent the type of student i am. As an individual i feel qualified for any university, but as a facelss applicant i know that my scores will hinder my chances as good schools. As far as extracurriculars i have a couple leadership possitions, am a member of an honor society, play an instrument recreationally, have participated in athletics, and am a member of a couple community service clubs.(i might be forgetting something). Knowing this what do u think my chances are of admission to these universitys as either undeclared or as a statistics major:</p>

<p>Uc merced
Uc riverside
Uc irvine
Uc Santa Cruz
Uc Santa Barbara
Uc davis
Ucla
San diego state
San Luis Obispo </p>

<p>P.s i appreciate the help</p>

<p>SDSU/UCR/UCM/UCSC: Match
UCD/UCI/UCSB: High Match/Low Reach
(Older son got into UCI/UCD with similar UC GPA and test scores: Environmental Science Major 2 years ago)
SLO: Low Reach
UCLA: Reach</p>