Chance Me Please! :)

<p>Caucasian/White
Female
GPA Unweighted 3.4
GPA Weighted 4.25
SAT: 1590 (I retook it and am waiting for those scores to be released.)
Activities: National Honor Society for two years, Band for 3 years, Theatre member/Stage Manager, International Thespian Member Troupe Historian, National Art Honor Society Publicist, German Club Officer
Awards: National Qualifier for Stage Management at Texas State Thespian Convention, State Alternate for UIL One-Act Play, Outstanding Crew Award at Regional Competition.
I've taken 3 AP classes.
I've always dreamed of going to TCU.
My admissions essay was fantastic and I have an outstanding teacher recommendation letter.
I did submit the Freedom of Expressions Page.
I submitted my app for the January 1st Deadline/Early Apply II</p>

<p>BUMP</p>

<p>your SAT is out of 1600 (CR + math) or 2400? </p>

<p>2400</p>

<p>then i think that would be the weakest part of your application. I was impressed with other things except for this! Maybe try to at least meet TCU’s minimum SAT requirement? i believe it’s around 1800. check with the website.</p>

<p>They don’t have a minimum since it’s a private school. their middle 50% admitted is 1650-1900 really. So I’m guessing they still admit below that and above that. I’m really just hoping that my awards, service hours, and extra curricular activities will help fill in the gap. and also my Freedom of Expression page and Teacher Rec. I guess we’ll see. the waiting is torture and I just submitted everything last week. lol thanks guys</p>

<p>ohhh i see. yeah i think they look beyond scores and transcripts. Good luck and share your result when you receive them! :smiley: I think you’ll get in don’t worry too much :wink: </p>

<p>Thank you! :slight_smile: The wait for acceptance letters is excruciating though. </p>

<p>BUMP</p>

bump