Chance me please!

GPA: 93.22 (3.8)
ACT: 28- superscore: 29
Out of state- cost of attending is not an issue
Extracurriculars:
President of National Art Honor Society, Vice President of Spanish Honor Society, Commissioner (Organizer of all grades) of Battle of the Classes (it’s 2 months long in my school), member of DECA, member of Business Honor Society, member of National Honor Society, Vice President of Art Club
Sports:
Spring Track and Field
Volunteer:
Organizer of Homework Helpers at a local homeless shelter, Cook meals at Ronald McDonald, volunteer and organize birthday parties for people living in a homeless shelter - (I have over 100 hours of community service)
I have been in contact with the representative of my area multiple times and the University of Wisconsin-Madison is my number one choice!
I also raised over a thousand dollars for the LI2Day walk for Breast Cancer and participated in the walk.
Awards: All County Artist, High Honor Roll and Honor Roll, Finalist of Women’s Fund of Long Island, Camper of the Week at my sleep away camp
Essays and Letters of Rec are very good and I have visited the campus. I sat in on a class and had a meeting with the undergraduate advisor of my intended major. I want to double major in Art and Communications.
What do you guys think are my chances of getting in? I really hope I get the opportunity to attend this university!!

Likely, but could go either way.

Thank you for your feedback @wis75 .
Any other opinions? If so, please share!!!

Your chances remain the same no matter what is posted on CC. Be patient and have a life. Enjoy your senior year, keep up the academics and do things you can’t once you graduate from HS. Do your college apps then put the topic aside.

Thank you for the advice @wis75 I am just very nervous!!