Chance me please

I applied to UCI and UCR

I was involved in 2 honors clubs, one for my major of psychology and volunteer work with homeless populations.
I wrote my personal statements and had them reviewed by multiple counselors and they all gave me the thumbs up
I am a reentry student, with a dodgy CC history from the early to mid 2000s as a result of personal issues.
I’ve been an all A student since returning to school, totaling 58 units. The remaining units are from the mid 2000s and are like an over all 2.7ish GPA, and that’s why my GPA isn’t a 4.0

Here is my GPA over the course of the process

At time of application 3.12
At time of update 3.34

Projected Graduation 3.47

I know that getting As at a CC doesn’t mean I’m some rockstar student, but I hope it counts for something, it was pretty hard work at least at times for me, and I put a lot of effort into it.

The only issue is that I have a lot of transferable units having earned a certificate of achievement in the past. I have 78 units that will be completed by my graduation. I know the unit cap is 70, but I also know that the total units you took might influence if they consider you a Junior or Senior, and not all UCs will admit students in that situation.

Please let me know what you think, I’m wondering when we will start hearing back from the UCs…

Best of luck to all you fellow applicants !!!

I believe for the community college transfers, you’ll start hearing from the UCs in April/May. It appears you have an upward trend in your GPA. Your CC GPA is good for UCR. For UCI, I think the CC GPA is around 3.4 to 3.6 to get in. If you had signed up for the TAG program, it would have been better.