Chance me? Please?

<p>As you can see by my user name, I'm an idealist. I'm applying to UW-Madison, Minnesota-Twin Cities (borderline safety), Dartmouth, William and Mary, Macalester, and NYU. I also got into Northland College as a super-safety.</p>

<p>Chance me:</p>

<p>GPA: 3.4 (25 out of 90), no weighted grades, super small school, but pretty competitive grade wise, my senior grades are very good though so far..</p>

<p>ACT: 31 (35 English, 31 Math, 32 Reading, 25 Science)</p>

<p>EC's: Senior Class President
Forensics (24/25, Silver State Medalist)
7 High School Theatre Productions
SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions)
Editor of School Newspaper
Varsity Cross Country Letter</p>

<p>Awards and stuff: Honor Roll
High Honor Roll
Student of the Month
Faculty VIP
Who's Who Among American High School Students nominee</p>

<p>Thanks a lot!</p>

<p>ur GPA is a little low but ACT is good. if u took challenging classes u should get in.</p>

<p>I agree with Jenzhi.. your GPA is a little low, but if you took hard classes you have a good chance of getting in. I hope you do :)</p>

<p>Pretty good. However, you are more likely to get a "postponed" decision than a clear admit if you apply now. Try to get really good grades this semester (if it isn't too late!!) and turn those in along with other supplemental information.</p>

<p>hey, dunno about the act, but I'm an international student with a score of 1720 on the sat. I have good grades (British system) and had good ec's and was accepted.</p>

<p>whoa i have almost the exact same stats as you. i have a 3.47 and 2120 which i think is roughly a 31 in act terms according to UC's conversion chart. </p>

<p>anyways if it helps i got in to uw-madison so you have a really good shot.
I also got into W&M, although im instate and EDed</p>