chance me please

<p>Hey im going to be a senior at arrowhead and im looking for some input on what my chances are on getting into madison...</p>

<p>GPA-3.6
ACT-29
Varsity Football
Varsity Track
DECA- business club
Some community service
Summer Part time job</p>

<p>also i hear there is an early summer application program where if you get accepted you have to go to the school and the student has a better chance of getting in...but i havent found any information on this. any help would be nice.</p>

<p>i had the pretty much the same stats, ECs, etc. (except 30 on ACT) and everyone here more or less said i was a lock. i suppose you have the same chances so write good essays and good luck</p>

<p>UW has rolling admissions- starting Sept 15th according to the admissions info on the UW website. They have never had an early decision program. For chances see the freshman expectations chart on the admissions-freshman site.</p>

<p>I'm going to madison this year and I had stats similar to yours, I think you'll be just fine as long as you keep your gpa up this fall. Even though there isn't an early decision program apply as soon as you can...some of my friends that applied later with just as good of an application as me got rejected or waitlisted and it took much longer to hear back from UW on top of that. Hope this helps...good luck~!</p>