Chance me please?

<p>Can anyone chance me for all the UCs? Especially UCSD, UCD, UCI, and UCSB</p>

<p>Asian Canadian -grade 12.
Not from a low-income family
No special connections
Parents are all university graduates
GPA: Don’t exactly know how to calculate it right. But I have mostly Bs and a few As. I was in IB in grade 10 and have taken some higher level course in my senior year. My high school is the one of the most competent schools in the region. Not many AP courses available here so I am taking only an AP calc. My course schedule is almost always filled up.
SAT I: 1850 CR 580 MA 680 WR 590
SAT IIs: taking one language, Math2 and Bio E in 2 days.
ECs
include 5-7 years of church volunteering, a lot of hours.
member of many clubs but no high positions.
volunteered at aquarium/marine mammal research & rescue center.
actively involved in career prep programs.
worked for over 2 years at fast foods.
Concert band sax-player for 5 years.
Very diverse hobbies
Have hosted my own website/database/game server…etc.
Tech-savy but also involved in intramural sports and soccer team.</p>

<p>I think my GPA will cause some problems… What do you think?
any feedbacks much appreciated.</p>

<p>If you're GPA is in the 3.6-3.8 range I'd say:</p>

<p>UCSD: reach
UCD: slight reach
UCI: slight reach
UCSB: slight reach</p>

<p>To calculate your GPA just give yourself 4 points for every A, 3 points for every B, and divide the total points by the amount of classes you took. Do this for soph and junior year only. Also add one point if it was an honors/AP class.</p>

<p>nschuchert, is your 3.6-3.8 weighted or UW?</p>

<p>All my sophomore classes are IB level so they were mostly Bs... Sigh...
But isn't UCSD harder than UCD,UCI and UCSB? So what do you mean by slight reach?</p>

<p>Up your SAT scores to break 2000 and I think SB I and D are matches. UCSD is honestly not going to be very good. You could calculate it yourself but it'll stand as slight reach/reach. Even if you were instate you would be expected to pull a 3.6+ to be competitive, as an OOS (OO country oO;; ) you'd need 200 pts more ~.2GPA. Everything else holds up nicely though. </p>

<p>Good luck!</p>