Unweighted GPA: 3.9</p>

<p>SAT Total:1830
CR: 570
W:630
M:630</p>

<p>Subjects:
Biology:700
US History:620</p>

<p>Took no APs in sophomore year because our school didn’t offer it at the time.
AP Bio and AP US History in Junior year. Got a 5 in bio, 3 in us history.</p>

<p>Taking AP chem this year with 1 honors.</p>

<p>ECs: Mainly 240+ volunteering hours at church.</p>

<p>Schools i’m looking at are:
Berkeley
San Diego
Davis
LA</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Any more EC’S? Leadership? First Generation? Income? School Rank? Do you go to a good school? How many a-g courses did you take?</p>

<p>I have some other ECs but they are mainly one day/one time things. I am first generation with about 45k income, and I don’t know my school rank. My school offers about 12 AP classes, and I will have 42 total semesters of a-g classes.</p>

<p>I think you have a shot at Berkeley and LA, just write really good essays. Try to bring up your SAT score if possible. </p>

<p>Here is the UCSD Point System.</p>

<p>[UCSD</a> Freshman Comprehensive Review Process (Dec 2004)](<a href=“Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos”>Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos)</p>

<p>They go strictly by this point system. So see where you stand. I hope to get accepted to the schools you have listed as well. So good luck!</p>

<p>raise sat for the elite two. good chance at sd and in else where</p>

<p>w t f I could have gotten in . hahah o well I still have R side pride</p>

<p>You’ll probably get into Davis…possibly SD…but I think LA and Cal are a reach with your SAT scores.</p>

<p>You’re numbers are very similar to mine and even a little above and I got into Davis and San Diego. I didn’t apply to UCLA and Berkeley so I don’t know about those two.</p>

<p>I’m sure you’ll get into Davis. You have a chance at UCSD. As for UCLA and UCB, don’t expect too much. I have friends with much higher scores than yours who got rejected.</p>

<p>Thanks for all the replies guys :)</p>

<p>Write a good personal statement :wink: It sure got me into colleges.
I don’t think schools go strictly by the point system…it can be random…? or maybe depend on the admission committee’s moods? because I had terrible grades (1900 SAT w/ a 3.3UC GPA --kid you not-- and I was admitted to SB, SC, D, and SD… and not to mention, not much community service.)</p>

<p>SD and SC both use a strict point system.</p>

<p>SB and Davis both use point systems as well, but they aren’t as black and white as the other schools.</p>