Chance me please

<p>I am a Senior, I’m Latino, my A-G GPA is 3.8 and I am ELC (Eligibility in the Local Context). I’m going to get a 4.5 GPA for the first semester of my Senior year, I’m an after school tutor. I have 3 AP classes this year (AP European History, AP Statistics, and AP Econ/Gov’t) by the time I graduate I will have taken 5 AP classes and at least 10 honors classes, I passed the AP Spanish Language test with a 4, and will pass all my AP tests this year.</p>

<pre><code> I did poorly on the SAT (1500) I will retake it and get at least an 1800, and I did decent on the ACT (24) I will retake it and get at least a 27, I did pretty good on the SAT Subjects test (600 on U.S. History) and (680 on the Spanish) I am going to take the Literature subjects test as well.

I will try my best this year also to pass my AP tests (U.S. History, European History, Government, MacroEconomics, and Statistics) Furthermore I will try to complete 100 hours of community service by the time I send my applications, I played football freshman year, and I am the treasurer of the AVID club, I am also in the spanish honors society club.

My personal statements are pretty good if I do say so myself, I also will take some classes this year at a community college, if I pass the rest of my ap tests and get college credit and pass the college classes I take I may be able to enter university with my freshman year done or almost done!!!

Any advice would be appreciated I really want to get into UCLA and UC Berkeley. Is there any last minute work I can do to improve my application, I’m revising and revising my personal statement and when it’s completely revised I will send it to an admissions counselor to go over it for me, I am done with my UC applications except for the personal statement section, by the way I am also applying to UC San Diego, UC Davis, and UCR I should get into these…
I want to double major Political Science and History, but seeing as Political Science is extrememely difficult to get into at UC Berkeley and UCLA I put on my application that my primary major is History and my alternate is Political Science.

I’m going to be honest I think the thing that would get me into UC Berkeley and UCLA is my Personal Statement and that I’m ELC and Hispanic, with hard classes and my GPA went from 3.833 1st semester junior yr. to 4.333 second semester, and now I’m going to get a 4.5- I know I’m a lock for all the other UC’s because I am ELC. UC Berkeley accepts 66% of ELC students, UCLA accepts 60% of ELC students, and UC San Diego accepts 85% of ELC students. I really, really, really want to go to UC Berkeley or at least UCLA because they are my dream schools. Please help, thank you
</code></pre>