Chance me please!

<p>GPA 2.9
Attend a competitive, private high school that does not rank
Major - Psychology
SAT 1900 - will retake in March after review course
SAT CR 620
SAT M 560
SAT W 720
EC: band, venture crew, Taekwon-Do black belt, Girls State, volunteer at church, Hondouras mission trip, fleunt in Spanish, cross-country team.
Thank you!</p>

<p>I think you may have a good shot but looking at the recent posts, Purdue’s standards have gone up A LOT since I was accepted (Fall 2008). I think you may have a decent chance depending on which school you apply to. I had a 3.0 UW/3.2 W, SAT 620M/520CR/490W and a crap ton of extracurriculars with a lot of leadership positions.</p>

<p>I wouldn’t rate her shot as good by any means, Jim. She doesn’t state the rigor of the classes she’s taken, as compared to the most rigorous classes the school offers. How many APs have you taken OP? If your GPA shows an upward trend you MIGHT be considered given that you achieved it taking some of the tougher classes, but I have to rate your Purdue chances as a reach at best. Good luck, and I hope you prove me wrong though.</p>

<p>What you said regarding the difficulty of her classes and an upward trend of GPA are true. However, I still stand by my words that she does have a good chance because if you do look at other posts along with those done by other schools, people with similiar stats got accepted.</p>