Chance me please?

<p>Here are my stats:</p>

<p>I am an in-state, white female from a school with a good admissions track record for students who apply to Geneseo. However, many who are accepted seem to go elsewhere (I have no idea if this affects me or not).</p>

<p>SAT: </p>

<p>CR: 740, M: 680, W: 710. I was also commended on the PSAT and sent Geneseo my score.</p>

<p>GPA: Equivalent of a 93/94. Mainly high-level courses, such as honors and APs.</p>

<p>APs: European History (4), American History (5), English Language (5). </p>

<p>Activities:</p>

<p>Volunteering Club (9-11), Debate (9-11), participation in plays/musicals as a member of cast and crew (9-11), Literature Club (11), summer job (11).</p>

<p>Scores, APs and Activites look good! Don’t be concerned that some of the people from your school choose other schools. I don’t think that would affect an admission decision. Some of these students may be getting a great financial deal at a private school. Sometimes that is a difficult decision to make. What part of NY are you from??</p>

<p>What is your intended major?</p>

<p>I am from downstate NY (south of Albany) and am currently unsure about what to major in.</p>

<p>You’ll get in with no problem.</p>

<p>Yup, great chance at Geneseo. It’s an awesome school. =]</p>

<p>That’s definitely a strong set of statistics, you shouldn’t have a problem getting in.</p>