Chance me Purdue Engineering? Will chance back*

<p>Gpa: unweighted 3.74 weighted 4.2
SAT CR 770 M 770 W 750
senior year I was starting the Marines enlistment process, I started to slack off in classes and got a D in physics, bs in some other, I had had a 4.0 up until senior year
I got disqualified from service because of previous inhaler use it freaked me out and I had to reconsider my plans for the future. I am taking a gap year and will study my but off to get up to speed on physics
what are my chances of getting in? Purdue is my total 1st choice and I'm going to focus on it if I have a decent chance
I know it is unusual and I appreciate the time I will chance back</p>

<p>my ec’s were debate, science olympiad, volunteering at the hospital, westinghouse science honors institute (attending some lectures, doing some activities) and academic quiz bowl team honestly I didn’t put a whole lot of time into any of them, that is why I didn’t mention before. I’m also going to try to get a rec from my physics teacher or some teacher vouching for my chances of studying enough to get caught up on physics</p>

<p>Your SAT scores are phenomonal and your GPA is awesome as well. I would say in for sure…please chance me, I’m applying to pre-pharmacy ( which I heard is about as competitive as engineering) </p>

<p>Unweighted GPA 4.2
weighted GPA 3.9</p>

<p>class rank 6 out of 470</p>

<p>SAT scores (yes I know they are horrible :frowning: )
math 650
CR 530
writing 480 :P</p>

<p>EC’s
Varsity swimming
Varsity diving
student council
class council
peer counseling
freshmen mentors
art club
psychology club