Chance me ucsd and ucla!

I’m apply for premed (bio) to the higher UC’s like Irvine,SB,SD,LA, and B. What are my chances of getting in? Also, does school prestige matter when applying to med school?

My Credentials:
• 4.43 W
• 3.84 UW
• 2070 Old SAT
• 1500 New SAT
• 700 SAT II Bio
• 780 SAT II Math 2
• EC’s

• President and Founder of Distressed Children and Infants club: We do a lot of charity work throughout the community and support children for years for their educational and medical needs in Bangladesh
  • Vice President of Interact Club: we do a lot of volunteering work through the the community
  • Volunteering at the local hospital: over 300 hours
  • NHS member ( I know it’s not that impressive but it’s something)
  • Track and Field for 2 years
  • Treasurer of Community Connect club: we find all the local scholarships which then can be given to qualifying students in 9th and 10th grade
  • I went to Bangladesh to volunteer and assisted a doctor in a health clinic that supported a whole slum
  • A blog addressing Islamophobia which receives a good amount of readers

I really want to go to UCSD or LA but I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up with its competitiveness. That’s why I’m considering Irvine and SB. What’s your guys’ thoughts?

Is your UC GPA Fully weighted and Capped weighted? https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

Your unweighted GPA is a little low for UCLA, but everything else seems fine. I would say a match for UCB and UCLA and low match for the others.

Deleted