chance me-um transfer

<p>I'm a junior (from fiu) trying to transfer to UM. my GPA is a 3.5. Since I have over 60 credits UM doesnt require essays, personal statements or anything else other than my transcripts, lor, and colleges officials report. So two questions:</p>

<ol>
<li>Whats my chances with this gpa?</li>
<li>If I'm rejected for the fall, can i reapply for the spring semester or do I have to wait a whole academic year?</li>
</ol>

<p>Bump…</p>

<p>Bump…</p>

<p>Bump…,</p>

<p>I’m not too familiar with the university of miami’s policies for the other questions, but I think you have a decent chance in getting in based on your GPA. You did not give a lot of other information, but colleges definitely do not just look at GPA’s.</p>

<p>I would say you have a good shot of getting in. Are you transferring for spring or fall of next year? </p>

<p>UM uses the common app. I’m not sure that they rule out the essay and all the other requirements of the common app just because you have over 60 credits but they might. I would check all these details just in case. You wouldn’t want to put your application in jeopardy for any reason. </p>

<p>Why are you transferring from FIU? It’s such a great school! (sarcasm). Also, what your major?</p>