Chance me???

<p>Hello everyone!
I'm a current sophomore at Blinn in Bryan. I have currently 27 hours of most core classes.
I have everything except one more math and a kine class.
I currently have a 3.26. I'm applying for Spring 2014 for University Studies in the College of Architecture. The minimum GPA to have is a 2.5.
I am currently in two internships, tons of volunteer work, and involved in groups.
Basically, too many to state lol.
Just by my GPA honestly, what are my chances? </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I know of someone accepted to TAMU with a 3.2 GPA and 60+ hours, although I don’t know any other details. TAMU denied my application for Fall 2013 as a transfer student from ACC with a 3.6 GPA and 24 hours. No volunteer work or extra curricular activities, except for being an uninvolved Phi Theta Kappa member. You probably have a good chance of being accepted to TAMU. Admissions will definitely take note of those internships, and the fact you’re involved in your community. Good luck!</p>

<p>I know a lot of it has to do with which major you are hoping to get into… That being said a girl in our neighborhood just got accepted for the fall a couple of weeks ago and she had a 3.4 with 30 hours completed… So you should be close.</p>